Join the Team of World-Changers!
If you’re looking for something to put on your resume this Ambassador Program is not for you! Becoming an Ambassador of the Charles Clark What Matters Foundation is the highest diplomatic ranking amongst members. Charles Clark and his members are looking for persons who are known in the community (athletes, entrepreneurs, media influences), represent certain professions, and have a burning desire to inspire the unknown world-changers. To ensure the What Matters Foundation is electing the best possible candidates, we thoroughly screen every potential ambassador application. In order to be considered, each ambassador applicant must:
• Pass a background check
• Personally interviewed by our staff.
• Have 2 years of professional experience.
- A Burning desire to become successful
- A passion for giving through service
- A curious and bold spirit
- The desire to become business savvy
What Matters Network
What you should know:
• Only two professional businesses in their particular field shall join the What Matters Network.
• Members of the network should represent their primary occupation and not a part-time business.
• Compliancy is essential in order to stay an active member of the network.
• Commitments are negotiated established and carried out for the term of one calendar year.
• Your letter of interest will be review by the Membership Committee and you will be notified on the acceptance no later then four weeks.